sábado, 4 de outubro de 2014

SINBAD'S SUMMER JAM "VOLUME 04 - 02 DISC"

SINBAD'S SUMMER JAM "VOLUME 04 - 02 DISC" - 1998 Aruba

Disc 01

CHERYL LYNN 
– Encore
- Keep It Hot
- Got to Be Real

KC & THE SUNSHINE BAND 
- Do You Wanna Party
- That's The Way I Like It
- Get Down Tonight

ZAPP & ROGER 
- So Ruff
- Computer Love
- More Bounce To The Ounce
- California Love
- California Love (Part 2)

ISAAC HAYES 
- Don't Let Go
- I Stand Accused
- Theme from Shaft

SUGARHILL GANG featuring GRANDMASTER MELLE MEL
- 8th Wonder
- The Message
- Rappers delight

THE WHISPERS 
- It's A Love Thing
- In The Mood
- Rocksteady

Disc 02

ROSE ROYCE 
- I Wanna Get Next To You
- Wishing On a Star
- Car Wash
- I Don't Wanna Lose Your Love

EMOTIONS 
- Blessed
- Come To Me
- The Best of My Love

EARTH WIND AND FIRE 
- Intro: Spread Love
- September
- Reasons
- Sing a Song
- Boogie Wonderland
- Let's Groove
- That's The Way of The World

STEPHANIE MILLS
- I Feel Good All Over
- Feel The Fire
- Never Knew Love Like This Before
- Home! (stellar performance)

Nenhum comentário: